Q 1. How to apply for CMAT 2022?
A 1. Following Steps may be followed to Apply Online:
- Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Upload scanned images of:
- the recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background
- candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Pay fee using SBI/HDFC Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
All the 3 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of Application of a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her.